Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Ty's big day

December 27th was his blessing day. We wanted to be able to bless him when his uncle Wade was in town from Texas, so we ended up blessing him at him; which was such a wonderful place and day. I really enjoyed being able to do this at home, and to have all those who love him here. The spirit was in the home all day.

The circle of men at Ty's blessing. Its a little hard to look at this picture, because there really is someone missing. But I believe Dad was here, but we just couldn't see him. I really believe he is able to come to certain earthly events of his loved ones, and I believe he was here. What a wonderful group of men. I love them all and am so happy they could share this day with us.



1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked your blog in awhile, cute pics fun to see of your family. Hope all is well. -jand

    ReplyDelete