Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ty is here!!!

Ty made his grand entrance to the world on November 30, 2009 at 5:28pm, weighing a whopping 6 lbs 10 ounces (this is our biggest by 3 ounces) and 19 inches long. Labor began the night before for me, so this put us at 17 hrs! Crazy considering that Jaynee was only about 4 hours. However, I think he was posterior for most of the labor which caused it to go super slow! In the end, it was a wonderful delivery and super easy! Thank goodness for epidurals, good nurses, a great doctor and a supportive hubby!
This is his first picture after being all cleaned up!
I may look miserable, but I am so excited to be able to meet him soon!
My Dr. passing the little "football" off to his dad! I love my Dr!
Dr. Anderon and Ty meeting for the first time.
My first time meeting the little guy. He howled his little lungs out for the first 15 minutes until he spit up! I was hoping this is not a sign of things heading our way! My Dr. laughed and said that he loves that sound. He says he spends the first few minutes of life making sure they cry, and that mothers spend the rest of their lives trying to get them to quit!
Brand spankin new! My dad would say that he still had the price tag on him.
In the nursery getting all the yucky pokes and pricks, and then for the first bath. The nurse put the funniest little part in his hair when she was done! He was totally a little nerd, but so cute!
Grandma holding her newest (and probably last) little grand baby. I am sure it was hard for her to come without dad. They always came together to see and hold the new little ones. It was hard for me also, but I am sure he already knows this little guy!

Finally got his little boy.
Taking the little package home.
Do you think Jaynee likes him or what?
Kaylee is so great with him. It is nice to have older ones who understand a bit more about the whole baby thing. She is so in love with him, and gets so sad when he cries.
Emmie is such a natural little mother. I have no doubt that she will be so helpful!

9 comments:

  1. HE IS SOOO CUTE! I got a little teary eyed knowing I can start next month to have another one. Babies are the best gosh dang it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, why am I in tears!? Pull it together Min! I still feel so tender for you about your awesome dad. Mr Ty is adorable. I am so happy that you have a little man now! Your girls are just the most beautiful ever! Can Ethan marry one of them? You look fantastic! I am so happy for you. Kaylee's party looked like a serious bash! Will you plan my birthday party? Cam is a REAL man to get a pedi. What a stud. You guys are the greatest with such a perfect little family. Why don't I see you more? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is so cute and you are going to love having a boy. I am glad everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just want to scoop him up out of my computer screen. He is a adorable. I know he is just waiting to meet his Aunt Allison, so you tell him to save all the rest of the cuteness for when I can see him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO DANG CUTE!!!! YOu looks so great in that picture of you and Ty going home. Way to go mommy! I hope things are still going well. Hang in there. Life might get a little crazy, but try to let go of worrying about messes for a little while. You will get back to the swing of things. You are such a great mim and I have no doubt in my mind that you will continue to be the amazing person that you are. Love ya Wend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, her is ver cute, we can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh pure yummo-licious and boy bliss! Again congrats and give Cam high five for boy love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I have been wanting to see the first Chatfield boy...now I just need to come hold him! I am still just so excited for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete