Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kaylee Jo's 9th Birthday

Since I had no idea when Ty would be making his arrival, we decided to go ahead and celebrate Kaylee's birthday one week early. We decided on a "spa night". It really was fun and I am so happy that it worked so well. I borrowed some foot baths from friends and family and each little girl had a chance to have a pedicure (done by yours truly, 9 months large!) and then we put on glitter toes, ate individual little cheese cakes, had "sparkling drink" in goblets, made some bath salts and then opened presents. The girls seemed to have a great time, and I really had a fun time "playing" in the girls stuff with them.
This pic is the finished product-after pedicures and after they all had their glitter toes on.
Wow Kaylee-don't look so happy at your own party!
Savana and Emily drinking their sparkling drink and having a foot bath...what could be better!?
The glitter toes took quite a bit of time to dry so I made them sit there on my counter and blow them dry with a blow dryer. I found how to do them on the internet, and I think it looked really good-and so much cheaper!
Here they are getting their pedicures. They each told me that it tickled. I hope it at least felt good though! Actually, one of them let me know that this was the "best birthday party ever", so I felt pretty happy in the end. Happy Birthday Kaylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment