Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jazz game

I had the opportunity to go to a Jazz game and literally sat on the front row. I could have reached out and tripped the players. It was all thanks to Lisa Bastian who took a group of us; friends of cross country from high school. It was so much fun! I really didn't even know the players, but really, to be that close and to have the best seats in the house was quite amazing. Thanks Lisa for the fun opportunity!
This is the group of girls that I got to go with. We went up in the top of the Energy Solutions stadium before the game began, and ate this AMAZING food. A full course buffet with a killer dessert bar-my favorite of course.
This was after the game. I was pretty happy that little Ty wasn't born there-Cam mentioned that he didn't want to have to name him Kyle Korver! From left to right (Lisa's friend) Lisa, me, Summer, Kelly, Shelby.
Here it is for all of you fans of Kyle. I was sitting right behind him for a few minutes. Then went down on the floor for the rest of the game.
I had to take a picture of the huddle. We were laughing because during one time out, they had the clip board out, they all took a knee and made it look like they were talking, but they weren't. Nobody said a word-not even the coaches. They all just huddled around "posing" as if they were scheming a plan. I wonder how often that really happens?
See how close? I really had to refrain from sticking my feet out on "accident!" It was so fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures...how in the world did you update your blog after just having a baby? I hope ttings are going well. I am anxious to see little Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just heard the wonderful news! Congratulations Wendy! I hope everything went well with the delivery! I can't wait to see your handsome little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I'm jealous you were that close, especially to Kyle Korver! Glad to see you updated your blog before little Ty came, otherwise, you would have not. Christmas, new baby, blogging? Yeah right! Glad to hear baby Ty made his debut safely. Good luck with selling the house!

    ReplyDelete