Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Hungry? Between the ward's trunk or treat, daddy's office and trick or treating the neighborhood, they had enough to feed an army! Look how happy a pile of candy can make them!
This was after the whole day of activities, so they look a bit hammered. This was taken at Amy's house after they went trick or treating with their cousins. Halloween was a bit more quiet for us this year. I let me girls know that I would not buy any costume, they had to come up with them on their own. I found myself giving into Jaynee's request to be "fumbelina" and bought her costume, but the other two found their own. So we had Thumbelina, a gypsy and of course Hanna Montana.
This was taken at Cam's office. Jaynee was so convinced that this guy was real; look how she won't even get slightly close to him, and she wouldn't let Cam put her down or put her on the other side of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment