Sunday, December 6, 2009

A quiet Sunday afternoon

I must admit...I love being home all alone and enjoying this Sunday afternoon with my new little boy. I look at him and can't believe something can be so perfect, and be mine at the same time. Our Heavenly Father instills so much trust in us when he sends us these little spirits. There really is nothing better to me. Here are a few new pics from our day today. I was so excited to catch this little smile-I am sure he did it just for me!
Little tiny stink bug. Now weighing in at 6lbs. 3oz. I overheard Cam changing his diaper yesterday and heard him say "Dude, you gotta gain some weight!"

Sleeping in his little Lazy boy. This is actually called a Nap Nanny. Perfect for my little lazy boy.

6 comments:

  1. OH WENDY!!! Congrats!!!! I miss you and can't believe how close or little babies are! He is SO ADORABLE!! Are you getting any sleep yet? I would LUV to come see you if you are close! Hope you and family are doing so well!! Luv you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy and Cameron Congrats on your boy. They are great! Good luck with all. -jandee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! He is so cute! I hope you don't mind if I come over one of these days just to hold him. Call me sometime, we don't talk enough anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I can already see some Cameron in him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love little babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a doll! So fun for you after 9 years of girls, you finally got your little guy! Although most people hate winter babies, I feel differently. I've loved being all warm inside while the snow falls, or it's cold out. Listening to Christmas music, not feeling pressure to go out, just being relaxed with my newborns! Christmas babies are wonderful! Glad I get to meet him next week!

    ReplyDelete