Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

I have an amazing mom, and wanted to write a post about her. Today was her birthday (Sept. 9) and I want to tell her how wonderful she is to me. What a year this has been for her! I know she misses dad every minute of every day; in fact, she is so open with her feelings, that it has enabled us to tell her how we are feeling; we can cry together and even laugh together about the wonderful memories of dad. I am so grateful for the example of her for moving forward, and for continuing to be a stready influence of love and support to me and especially to my kids. I believe my dad's memory will live on through her because of how united they still are to this day. I thank Heavenly Father each night for my wonderful parents, who taught me all they did; and they did it together. I feel very strongly that my mom has such a purpose in my life and in the lives of my children and I am so happy that we live close to her, and that they can grow up having a relationship as strong as they do with her. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. That is a sweet post!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your Mom. You have an amazing family.

    ReplyDelete