Sunday, August 2, 2009

Emmie turns 6

This is what it looks like when your daughter wants to invite all of the neighborhood, plus her little friends from school! We had 15 little girls, all under the age of 7 at our house for Emmie's little party. It was so fun though.
We had the typical birthday party at the house, and then I allowed her to take 3 other little friends to "Color me Mine". Emmie loves to do art, especially anything to do with painting, so Color me Mine was a hit. I can't believe she is six!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're blogging again. I love seeing what you all are doing. You made me cry with your Memorial Day post, and my chest puffed out while you were bragging about my parents. Happy Birthday to Emmie, a month ago ;). See you in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you guys this weekend, it was fun.

    ReplyDelete