Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cedar City


I had to take this picture. I have one very similar with Emmie and Kaylee. This is at Cam's parents house. The girls LOVE to go there every summer and play in their yard. It really is so great! They have a flat lot, with a "secret garden", a play house surrounded by little bushes that kind of hide it, a fire pit, a big garden, lots of fruit trees and a quiet little neighborhood. I never fully appreciated it until I had 2 kids, and found out how relaxing and quiet it is to go. Also, my mother in law kept some of the greatest toys her kids had while growing up and it entertains the girls for hours! I can remember going to my grandma and grandpa's house while growing up, and it was such a magical place. I think this is similar to how my girls feel about going to Cedar to see their grandma and grandad. I truly have the greatest in-laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment