Thursday, July 23, 2009

This is at the Luncheon. This is my cousin Justin who I haven't seen in years. He has cerebral Paulsey and just doesn't like to leave his home in Missouri very often. It was SO FUN to see him! He is so funny, so smart and has a memory that you would not believe. I am so glad he was able to be there.
This is at the gravesite; not much in Arizona-just a lot of dirt and a few sparse trees. This is where grandpa Allen is buried also. This is Uncle Farrell-dad's youngest brother, giving mom a big hug.
I see my brother here as a paul bearer and know that dad would be there too; Ty has just stepped in and been there in all the right places. I understand more fully why the Lord blessed my parents with a boy first-what an awesome big brother I have!
Farrell and Mary, Bob and LaRee, Grant and Florene, and then my cute mom! So brave and so steady. She spoke at the funeral on behalf of her and dad and gave an amazing tribute to Grandma, and actually an amazing tribute to dad also.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment