Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Go go grandma's" funeral-April 18th, 2009

Silly, but I don't have a picture of her on my computer! Sad! She was an amazing grandma-one of those "magical" grandma's that just made life sweeter and SO MUCH FUNNER! She was all about fun and was a bundle of energy! I am so glad that she finally was able to go though, and be with Grandpa Allen who passed away many years ago. This is just after her funeral in Safford Arizona. She passed away on April 13 and her funeral was on the 18th. I was able to go along with Jaynee, my mom, Amy and her little Landon. Ty and his family were luckily already in Arizona, so it worked out nicely. This is Amy and Shelby-the one with the cute sassy glasses (funniest little thing in all of the world) and then Stephanie and her Fiance Simon.
This is Jaynee showing me the piece of gum that helped keep her somewhat occupied during the funeral. I have to say that taking her was so much fun! I loved having the one on one time with her and to top it off, she was so darn good-except when she dropped her yogurt on the floor in the airport and decided to lick it up before I could get to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment